My dirty JOURNAL from a massage I got editors

Massage Tugjobs MassageTugjobs na getfan.com
Sobota Prosinec 11 14:18:40 CET 2004

Dirt Massage Parlors editors:

The night I was there they were very busy.  Nice decor inside with a big
waiting room. They offer hot tubs and saunas etc if anyone cares.  All the
men sitting around looked nervous and uncomfortable.  But the ladies their
were very nice and polite, particularly to men who are patient and polite.
When I saw a postal truck parked outside it sort of gave me a good
feeling -- don't know why. Here are six free RUB-N-TUG video clips:

http://www.ezchi.com/gen_ads/gen_mail.php?grid=247&ape=gt4211

Hurry up before the massage parlour gets shut down and my site too!

Don't want any more?
http://www.ezchi.com/nomoremail