PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT

martins10 martins10 na naseej.com
Úterý Červenec 20 14:55:06 CEST 2004

Private e-mail: martinscole07 na netscape.net

Attn:

SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

My name is MR Richard Cole, Chairman of contract award and monitoring
committee of Ministry of Urban and rural development, my duty as empowered by
the Mauritius Government is to provide the basic amenities,social recreational
activities in urban and rural areas,This programm includes assistance to
deprived Local communities and to co-ordinate projects and development at the
national level.
Furthermore, from this projects we have been able to secure some reasonable
amount of U.S.$28.5m(Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars
Only)as commision from various Contractors resulting from over invoicing,
hence all the necessary approvals has been completed.

This approved fund is now packaged and despatched through a security company
for onward delivery to its final destination. These fund was first deposited
into a vault security before we arrange for its movement to Europe through
diplomatic channel using decoy purporting that the fund belongs to an
expatriate/company, as we are Government officials, We are not allowed to
operate/own foreign bank account,Hence we need you to stand as the beneficiary
and claim the fund on our behalf from the secu
Presently I am now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company of high
intergrity /dignity and one with conscience who will claim this fund on our
behalf as the beneficiary,and we have agreed to give you 25% of the total sum
as commission for your assistance/effort, And 5% will be used to settle every
expenses incurred, We will use 70% to invest under your recommendations and
guide and to go into Joint venture business with you.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance as I look forward to your quick
response through my altn.email: Martinscole07 na netscape.com also include your
telephone number for easy contact.

Best regards, MR.Martins Cole