CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Pacificlotto Firma pacificlotto na cbrmail.com
Čtvrtek Červen 24 07:15:10 CEST 2004

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: PLF/10 24 2601 3518

Attention:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,(24th June,2004),of
winners of the PACIFICLOTTO-FIRMA WORLDLOTTO/INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES
PROGRAMS held on 20th June, 2004.
Your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477,
with serial number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42,and
consequently won
in category C.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,500,000.00
in cash credited to file REF NO.
REF:PLF/10 24 2601 3518 .
This is from a total prize money of US$22,500,000.00 shared among the
fifteen international winners in the category C.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America,
Asia, Europe and North America as part our International Promotions
Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House insured in
your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year
high-stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.
To collect your claim, please contact Weltlotto
Administrator:
Mr. Rook Van Nas
Magnum Securities Company .
Amsterdam Netherland.
Email: magnumsecurities na mail2netherlands.com
Tel: +31-621-911-823

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claims officer and complete your claim not
later than 24th July,2004.
After this date, all funds will be returned as Unclaimed for the next
sweepstakes.
************
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference number in every one of your
correspondences with your claims officer.
Furthermore,should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims officer as soon as possible.
**NB** QUOTE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL, AND
ATTACH THIS EMAIL WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR CLAIMS AGENT TO EXPEDITE YOUR CLAIM
AND AVOID SERIOUS DELAYS.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,
John Smith
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,