Solid New Homes for the USA!

Wilton Paulson SGJNXI na agt.net
Čtvrtek Červenec 7 22:41:52 CEST 2005

THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR ABSOLUTE ATTEMPT

We have endevored to speak to you on many periods and we await your response now!

Your current finanncial loann situation meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.1 % lower rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to speak to you didn't work,
this will be our final attempt to finalize the lower ratee.

Please finalize this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Submission Here.
http://h7IxA.max-loans.net/2/index/sto/Y3abq

My Dear Mother I promised to send you an account of the voyage and now fulfill my promise. I intended to send you the original paper but it is on very thick paper in a Pocket Book and I thought it would only be the trouble of writing out a copy for you and here it is, such as it is, a true and faithful copy. I found very little to write about generally, and many times I was on the point of giving it up as useless, but I thought of my Promise and Kept it up to the end of the voyage. I have given the temperature nearly every day it was taken three times a day. I have the noon reading of the thermometer in the shade, therefore we had it much hotter in the sun, and colder at night than I have given, for instance when I have given 86° it was 100° in the sun, and when I have given 36° it was only 32° at nine at night. I have given the latitude and longitude when I could get it but it was only occasionally I could depend upon it.