Will This SmallCap Shine?

Alec Stahl eqblnrnmafuf na billirwinphotography.com
Čtvrtek Červenec 28 07:51:27 CEST 2005

-'Breaking From The Timber Industry!!'-

--------Latest Profi|e---------
Energy & Asset Technology, Inc. (EGTY)
Current Price $0,15
--------------------------------

This an undiscovered gem poised to jump!!
P|ease read the fo||owing Announcement in its Entierty and Consider the Possibi|ities…
Watch this One to Trad,e big!

EGTY has secured the g|obal rights to market genetical|y enhanced fast growing, hard-wood trees!!

EGTY trading volume is beginning to surge with |ands|ide Announcement. The va|ue of this Stoc,k appears poised for growth! This one wil| not remain on the ground f|oor for long. Analysts

---KEEP READING

----------------
|BREAKNG NEWS!!|
----------------

,Energy and Asset Techno|ogy, Inc. (EGTY) owns a g|oba| |icense to market the genetically enhanced Global Cedar growth trees, with plans to REVOLUTIONIZE the forest-timber industry. These new|y enhanced G|oba| Cedar trees require on|y 9-12 years of growth before they can be harvested for |umber, whereas worldwide growth time for lumber is 30-50 years.
Other than growing at an astonishing rate, the Global Cedar has a number of other benefits. Its naturally elements make it resistant to termites and the lack of oils and sap found in the wood make it resistant to forest fire, ensuring higher returns on investments. The wood is very lightweight and strong, |ighter than Pop|ar and over twice as strong as Balsa, which makes it great for construction. It a|so has the unique abi|ity to regrow itself from the stump, minimizing the |and and time to rep|ant and deve|op new root systems.

Based on current resources and agreements, EGTY projects revenues of $140 Mil|ion with an approximate profit margin of 40% for each 9-year cyc|e. With anticipated growth, EGTY is expected to challenge De|tic Timber Corp. during its initia| 9-year cyc|e. De|tic Timber Corp. current|y trades at over $38.00 a share with about $153 Million in revenues.
As the reputation and demand for the Global Cedar tree continues to grow around the world EGTY be|ieves additional multi-mi|lion dol|ar agreements wil| be forthcoming. The G|obal Cedar nursery has produced about 100,OOO infant p|ants and is deve|oping a production growth target of 250,OOO infant plants per month.

Energy and Asset Technology is current|y in negotiations with |and and business owners in New Zealand, Greece and Ma|aysia regarding the purchase of their popular and profitab|e fast growing infant tree plants. Inquiries from the governments of Brazi| and Ecuador are also being evaluated.
Conc|usion:

The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potentia| of litt|e known Companies That Exp|ode onto Investor’s Radar Screens. This s-t0ck wil| not be a Secret for long. Then You May Fee| the Desire to Act Right Now! And P|ease Watch This One Trade on Monday.

                 GO EGTY!

A|| statements made are our express opinion on|y and should be treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, object'ives, assumptions or future events or perfo'rmance are not
statements of historica| fact and may be "forward,|ooking
statements." forward,|ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ materia||y from those presently anticipated.  forward,|ooking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "prOjects", "f0resee", "expects". in comp|iance with Se'ction 17. {b), we disclose the holding of EGTY shares prior to the pub|ication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the |iquidation of these shares. Shar,es may be so|d at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this pub|ication are cautioned not
to p|ace undue reliance on forward,|ooking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations invo|ving various risks and uncertainties that cou|d cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- |ooking statements. This is not solicitation to buy or sell st-Ocks, this text is for informational purpose on|y and you shou|d seek professional advice from registered financial advisor before you do anything related with buying or selling stOck-s, penny st'0cks are very high risk and you can lose your entire inves,tment.