New Small Cap Growth Stock

Cedric Kay Melva.Cisneros na ledude.com
Čtvrtek Červen 16 14:49:59 CEST 2005

Gulf Biomedical Corp (GBIC)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Current Price $0.80 (EXPECTED TO RAISE 50-70% THIS WEEK)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GBIC Contracts for Mass Production of Breakthr0ugh HairMagic Product

GBIC Stock Surges 400% on Strong Investor Interest and Positive Test Results
BREAKING NEWS:

Gulf Biomedical Corporation (GBIC) is pleased to announce they have contracted with a major US nutriceutical manufacturer for the mass production of HairMagic(TM). HairMagic(TM) is a patented "breakthr0ugh" hair restoration product which is anticipated to generate first year revenues of nearly $6 milli0n. First year revenue was calculated by GBIC estimating over 100,000 HairMagic packets sold, priced at $59 per packet.

Don West, President of GBIC stated, "Our goal is to implement an aggressive online sales campaign, seeking to generate a first-year income of almost $6 million." Mr. West continued to state, "The sales campaign follows the 100% success rate of HairMagic(TM). To date, we have provided an initial treatment to 70 h na ir l0ss victims. All 70 subjects treated reported experiencing the re-growth of new h na ir on their heads within four weeks. While the evidence is anecdotal, it is so strong and positive, that we have gained strong interest from consumers and shareholders."

Our HairMagic product line has experienced a 100 percent success rate of hair re-growth on our clients. We are not only confident in our hair re-growth product line, but we will provide a 100 percent refund to any client who does not see results within four weeks." Mr. West further stated, "We will begin aggressive marketing of our product line over the internet and radio during the next 3 months. We anticipate capturing one percent of sales from the 60 million balding men and women within the United States. Our first year revenue projections are estimated to be in excess of $1.5 million. As we continue increasing our revenue and marketing, we will expand nationally and prepare to move to a new exchange. Our outlook for 2005 is strong and we anticipate a rise in share price going forward."

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is GBIC Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade Tuesday! Go GBIC.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. We were compensated 3000 dollars to distribute this report. This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to Environmental Technologies International, Inc. (EMTI)
current Price: 0.016
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Review Exactly What this Company Does. Does it Sound New and Exciting to You? Watch This One Trade Tuesday.