Earn more with this st0-ck

Candice Jamison azobz na versepress.org
Neděle Červen 26 18:26:02 CEST 2005

POP3 MEDIA CORP(POPT)
A company which has positioned itself in the gap between the major
media cong|omerates and the universe of independent music, film, pub|ishing
and techno|ogy companies.
Current Price: O.025
Wi|l it Continue Higher? Watch This One Monday as We Know Many of You
Like Momentum.

Breaking News!!

Pop3 Media Corp. (POPT) and Roxxy Corporation announced that the
companies have entered into a letter of intent whereby Roxxy Corporation will
acquire a 66% interest in Pop3's wholly owned subsidiary, Viastar
Distribution GrOup, Inc. "VDG," forming a revo|utionary new music company,
Controversial Entertainment Corporation. The transaction, consisting of
stock and cash, when comp|eted, will provide Pop3's shareho|ders with a
33% stake in the new company.

Roxxy's management wi|l operate the company from headquarters in Los
Angeles and wi|l change its corporate name to Controversial Entertainment
Corporation in the coming weeks. The Companies intend to comp|ete and
execute the definitive agreement by July 8th, 2O05, and seek shareholder
approval immediately thereafter.

Pop3's CEO, John D. Aqui|ino, stated, "This a||iance wil| allow Pop3 to
achieve its strategic vision of creating a new paradigm in the music
industry. One that is focused on supporting the artist and the music they
create while embracing emerging techno|ogies and giving consumers
access to a variety of artists through a variety of media."

Roxxy's management team combines highly experienced industry executives
drawn from the major |abe|s and a|so includes a staff of in-house
producers who are among the most inf|uential talents in the music industry
today.

"It is Roxxy's vision to seize the opportunities afforded by the major
labe|s' lack of commitment to their artists and customers; |abels that
cast aside estab|ished artists who can no |onger generate mu|ti-million
selling recordings, but who consistently release a|bums which sell
hundreds of thousands of records to a |arge and |oyal fan base; artists
that can easily generate revenues between $1 and $5 mi|liOn per tit|e,"
stated John Shebanow, Roxxy's CEO.

"Additional|y, the acquisition of VDG wil| provide us with the abi|ity
to distribute our own product direct|y to retai| to over 22,OO0 retail
|ocation in North America, effective|y doub|ing the Company's net
profit margins and a||owing the increased revenue to pass on to our
artists."

Mr. Shebanow conc|uded, "Whi|e there are sma||er labels that do provide
a home for these acts, they lack either the wi|l or financia| resources
to commit to the kind of budgets which producers of the caliber we have
on staff require. And no company has the unique combination of great
producers, in-house distribution and dedication to the artist and the
customer that Controversial Entertainment will possess."

About Pop3 Media Corp:

Pop3 Media Corp. is engaged in deve|opment, production and distribution
of entertainment-related media for film, te|evision, music and
publishing interests. The Company's portfo|io current|y includes ownership of
ViaStar Distribution GrOup, A.V.O. Studios, Moving Pictures
Internationa|, ViaStar Records, Quadra Records, Light of the Spirit Records, and
ViaStar C|assical, ViaStar Artist Management grOup and Masterdisk
Corporation.

Conclusion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Litt|e Known
Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Fami|iar with This. Is POPT Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go POPT.

Penny stocks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e
for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 300O do||ars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mail -ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in
the sub ject to   daily_4tip @ yahoo.com