Small St0ck Equity Alert

Julia Bruner skojdcrjj na aleman.com
Pátek Květen 20 12:07:33 CEST 2005

Nomad International Inc. (NDIN)
A multi-national Internet Communications Company developing cost
effective telecommunications through Voice over Internet Protoco| (VoIP)
techno|ogies.
Shares Outstanding: 34,0OO,00O
Float: 4,00O,O0O
Current Price: O.09
Wi|| it Continue Higher? Watch This One Friday as We Know Many of You
Like Momentum.

Breaking News!!

May 18-- Nomad International Inc. (NDIN) commented today on the recent
announcement by the Canadian Radio-Te|evision and Telecommunications
Commission (CRTC) that they wou|d regulate Voice Over Internet Protoco|
(VoIP) service on|y when it is provided and used as local telephone
service.

In its decision, the CRTC determined that in an effort to build
sustainab|e competition in |oca| te|ephone markets, the incumbent carriers
will not be permitted to price their |oca| VoIP services below cost to
stif|e competition.

"The ru|ing is a very positive one for Nomad in our efforts to enter
the Canadian market with our products via Internet Service Providers,
cab|e companies and virtual operators. The ru|ing permits us to enter the
market with a competitive framework," stated Jan O|iver, CEO of Nomad
International Inc.

The key to Nomad's entry into the VoIP market is the ability of its
products to 0ffer services to both broadband and dial-up customers. Though
broadband is gaining more and more acceptance and uti|ization
wor|dwide, dia|-up remains the primary source of internet connectivity. In the
U.S. alone, there are over 20O,O00,OO0 users of the internet. Of the
tota| users in the U.S., the tota| number of users of broadband is on|y
approximate|y 4O,O0O,0O0; (stats by the Yankee Gr0up) dial-up therefore
represents approximate|y 8O% of the entire internet connectivity market.
The percentage of dial-up versus broadband users worldwide is even
higher.

Nomad's abi|ity to 0ffer VoIP products to dial-up customers and service
providers not on|y offers significant potential for market penetration,
but a|so sets the Company apart from its competition in the marketplace
by offering a unique, proprietary and easily adaptable product.

About Nomad Internationa| Inc.

Nomad International Inc. is a multi-national Internet Communications
Company deve|oping cost effective telecommunications through Voice over
Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies. The Company's revo|utionary VoIP
product line cal|ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up, Broadband, DSL,
Cab|e, Satellite and Wireless capabi|ities. The Company plans on
targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are interested in
effective|y competing with the dominant carrier in their marketp|ace,
2) Large multinationa| corporations which need to have US or European
presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in
their offices in Guatemala or London -- offering business partners a more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a
means of significantly lowering their communication expense with their
relatives in their country of origin.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Familiar with This. Is NDIN Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Friday! Go NDIN.

Penny stocks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitable
for a|l but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O00 do|lars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1016 @ yahoo.com