not late yet !

Raymond Ephjgcij vincentian na muinteoiri.com
Úterý Duben 4 04:27:58 CEST 2006

You heard it here first!

It looks like this GFCI is about to run!

Something is going on with GFCI! Someone is buying up a lot of GFCI!

WHY?

According to rumors going around on Raging Bull, some believe the impending spin-off of CTBG will triple the value of GFCI and some of the posters believe great financials are
about to come out -that's what institutional investors are waiting for. They will start buying millions and millions of dollars worth of GFCI, which will send GFCI through the roof.

HERE'S WHAT ELSE:

GFCI has a proven jet-engine oil-well drilling technology which will revolutionize the efficiency of oil wells, now almost all oil and gas can be recovered instead of only
30-40%. This is going to be worth billions to GFCI.

LOOK WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT DRILLING COMPANIES!

"The Biggest winners will be the drilling companies"-MSN Money, May 2005

"We have opportunities the magnitude of which we haven't seen since the 1970's and we have the technology to take advantage of them" -Lee Raymond, ExxonMobile CEO

Most of the "Oil Plays" have already happened:

Dune Energy -up 364%
Blue Dolphin Energy -up 763%
Adams Resource and Energy -up 422%
Allegheny Energy -up 598%

GFCI is next -it's trading near its low- get in before Wall Street finds out and it goes to $1.

So watch it go up and get some!
Verify all claims and do your own due diligence. GFCI
profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or
hold securities. We're not liable for any investment
decisions by its readers or subscribers. It is strongly recommended
that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial
adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial
regulatory bodies. The information contained herein has been
provided as an information service only. The accuracy or
completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as
reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. It should be
understood there is no guarantee that past performance will be
indicative of future results. Company may sell this stock at anytime without notice.
Use this information at your own risk.