A congratulate at haploid

Lloyd John mmckinley na verizon.net
Neděle Prosinec 3 02:16:07 CET 2006

Never judge the book by its cover Common sense ain't common Don't cross a bridge until you come to it He who dares wins (motto of the Special Air Service (aka SAS)) He goes a'sorrowing who goes a'borrowing
The only stupid question is the one that is not asked Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall --Confucius Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
Interpretation: A person who is active will not grow stale Forewarned is forearmed Nice guys finish last Possible Interpretation: Accomplishing two things with a single action
Wide ears and short tongue are the best Hope springs eternal --Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man Butter is gold in the morning, silver at noon, lead at night Christian New Testament The only free cheese is in the mouse trap -Russian saying Alternative: What's done is done
It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen Why have a dog and bark yourself? A jack of all trades is master of none Practice makes perfect
As California goes, so goes the nation A closed mouth catches no flies Making a rod for your own back It's the empty can that makes the most noise Example: When our car ran out of gas, we were up a creek without a paddle