For no warsaw

Kara Hamilton wmwell na 100tka.net
Úterý Prosinec 26 03:08:15 CET 2006

or, at least, decency, from their education and manner of life.

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

              BULL MARKET REPORT
:NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC:.

Quick Trading Gains Possible

Symbol OTC:     NHVP
Current Price:     $0.11
5 Day Expected: $0.65

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Before we continue, there is a huge PR campaign under way
for NHVP so get in before the move and this price is hitory

SmallCap Review

The Real Estate Sector has bottomed out and now is the time to
get in, NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC has provided over 20
time returns during the real estate boom and its ready to do it again.

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Look out for breaking news on NHVP with your broker!
Grab NHVP first thing tuesday morning!

one thing can be of use to you, it will more than pay the trouble I have
thus: If you consider my letters in their true light, as conveying to you
What have the Saxons? Adieu!