health database, american medical directory & physicians

Alyson Soto infima-D.cranium na datadesign.de
Čtvrtek Únor 9 16:59:34 CET 2006

The E-MAIL Medical Directory 500,000 physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

Each record is indexed by such features as name, address,
phone/fax, county, year licensed, type of practice, type of
physician, as well as primary and secondary specialty.

FOR THE FIRST TIME INDUSTRY, IT INCLUDES E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
(which is available exclusively on CD-Rom) is $247.00

To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory & Physicians
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information

below and fax it to 206- 203-0561 or 206- 984-0871
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX OR VOICE MESSAGE.
When we receive your message we will get in touch with you
sometime with in the next 48 hours by e-mail or by telephone.