fwd mrkt interest increases

Michaele F Case Kareenb na sbcglobal.net
Pondělí Červenec 17 14:18:09 CEST 2006

Time Sensitive Momentum Alert
Radar this Company Now!

Asgard Holdings, Inc
AG HG

Read these Recent News Releases, Do your research now....
Watch out for more news!

Asgard Holdings Af filiate, SuperCritical Thermal Systems, Inc. is in Final

Stages of Completing ``Advanced Space Oxygen System'' to NASA

Asgard Holdings Exposed to Thousands of Fire Fighters, EMTs and HAZMAT

Personnel at National Conference

Revolutionary Oxygen System to Support Space Exploration Missions to Mars
and

the Moon

Get it yet?  NASA, Homeland Security?  Start the watch immediately and we
mean immediately.

Inform ation in this report con tains forward looking st temen ts wi thin
the meani ng of Sect ion 27 A of the Secu rities A ct of 1 993 and S ection

21 B of the S EC A ct of 19 34. Stat em ents that involve discu ssions with
res pect to
pr ojec tions of fut ure eve nts are not st atem ents of hist orical fact
and
ma y be for ward look ing stat em ents. Do n't r ely on th em to m ake a
dec is ons. Pa st performa nce is nev er indic at ive of fut ure re sults.
The
Com pany is not a rep orting com pany registe red un der the Exch ange A ct
of
19 34. We re eived two hu ndred thousa nd free tra ding sh ares for our
adver tising se rvices.  All sh ares were rec eived fro m a t hird p arty
not an
offi cer, d irector or aff iliate shareh older. We inte nd to sell all our
sh ares,
whi ch co uld cau se t he sto  ck t o go d own, result ing in loss es for
you.  Re ad
t he com pany's finan cial rep or ts befo re you in vest if one is avail
able. This
rep ort sh all not be con stru ed as any  k ind of inve stm ent ad vice or

soli  cita tion. Warn ing: You can lo se all your mon ey by invest in g in
this s to ck.