Urgent Stock News -- Look at what LITL.PK just announced ... Hshuolg

Joleen WavaQLugpiuq na cox.net
Čtvrtek Červen 1 05:27:21 CEST 2006

Exciting Investment News. All investors must read!

We<FONT face="MS Sans Serif">d</FONT>. June 3rd 2006
Symbol LITL.PK
Strong Speculative Buy

L International Computers Inc Announces the Olympus, the World's First 20'' Widescreen PCI-XPress Series SLI Laptop Computer
Tuesday May 30, 9:00 am ET

L International Compu<FONT color=#acc1d8>t</FONT>ers Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, Liebermann Inc., a renowned manufacturer of high-performance computers and personal technology, today announced the Olympus 20", the world's first desktop replacement Professio<FONT face=Tahoma>na</FONT>l notebook computer fitted with a 20" UltraSpeed High-Resolution Display.

The Olympus has fully-upgradeable dual SLI mobile graphics adaptors and is designed around a workstation-class PCI-Expres<STRIKE>s</STRIKE> architecture with Dual-Channel DDR-II 667MHz SDRAM/800MHz +1066MHz Bus speeds supporting<EM> </EM>Intel's latest generation Pentium-D Dual-Core and Extreme Edition Processors, scalable up to 4.40GHz core speeds.

As the world's first mobile workstation supporting Nvidia's SLI Technology, the laptop is the ultimate fully upgradeable high-performance graphics power station, whether for the<STRIKE> </STRIKE>ultimate gaming adrenaline rush or the high-end professional graphics environment.

Equally, it is the world's first laptop computer supporting q<S>u</S>ad-DVI external output capabilities with individual resolutions of up to 2048x1536 per output when operating with 2 graphics adapters. Operation is poss<I>i</I>ble with either single or dual graphics card configuration, each with 1024MB of dedicated high-speed memory on board.

And the notebook delivers unprecedented multi-media capabilities supported by 4 high-output surround speakers and an enhanced subwoofer built in a proprietary m<S>u</S>lti-pass bass-reflex enclosure, a built-in CCD PC Video Camera, and an all-new multi-channel audio circuitry.

Miguel Liebermann, CEO of L, commented, "A true industry first, L's all-new Olympus 20", is armed to delive<SPAN>r unprecedented levels of performance technological features </SPAN>poised to change the face of high-performance computing and world-class mobile entertainment."

About

Founded in 2002, Liebermann Inc. produces, markets and distributes high-performance, opulent PC/W<SPAN>indows(c) laptop, desktop</SPAN>, workstation and server computers. The Company also produces the largest and most spectacular personal & professional computer displays and ultra-high performance software, <I>p</I>eripherals and technologies.