look through the message ctxe.pk you'll fancy it inside

Shannon Overton Shannon.Lunsford na adelphia.net
Středa Červen 7 14:47:47 CEST 2006

Insider information covering booming sstock markets

Get Ctxe.Pk First Thing Today, It Is Exploding Now!

Price: $0.59
Change:    $0.06 (11.76%) within 1 day!
Open:     0.53
Volume change:   521% Within 1 day! ! ! and this is just the beginning. Keep your radar on it!

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Company Profile
Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."
Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is CTXE Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go CTXE.

Pen-ny sttocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to

Exepcted pirce at the end of the week: $1.0! Earn more with stoock prices going to the roof
This stockk is greaatly reecomended by agressive invesstors in a short terrm.
Don't loose a chance to eaarn. Financial analysis and sstock recommendation on stoccks taking off Make all your stoocks perform top class

One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold seven for a secret not to be sold Eight for heaven nine for hell and ten for the devils own cell Don't cross your bridges before you get to them. A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions. A happy heart is better than a full purse.  Use it or lose it Two wrongs do not make a right Virtues all agree, but vices fight one another
Youth is wasted on the young Speak softly and carry a cellular phone. Still waters run deep Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong The tide never goes out so far but it always comes in again  Rats desert a sinking ship Never too old to learn

The old believe everything, the middle aged suspect everything, the young know everything Love is the strangest thing Happiness is wanting what you have - not having what you want Many a true word is spoken in jest A ruler who oppresses the poor is like a driving rain that leaves no crops. Do not wear out your welcome To whom God gives, to him also the people give  There are always ears on the other side of the wall  Christmas comes but once a year, but Hallmark makes sure it lasts three months Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. Know what to expect before you connect. Walk before you can run Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? Due to the presence of fools, wise people stand out  Half a loaf is better than no bread

Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud There is no accounting for taste  The more you get, the more you want A man in love is a fool, and an old man in love is the greatest fool of all. A disposition towards inquiry deprived the feline of its vital state. You cannot make bricks without straw

Constant dripping wears away the stone Too many clicks spoil the browse. A hairy man is a happy man, a hairy wife is a witch. The Absent are Always Wrong Virtues all agree, but vices fight one another  He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill! Never go to bed on an argument