Penny Stox Trading Reports

Humberto Barber LowellCase na webperception.com
Pondělí Červen 26 02:08:37 CEST 2006

Attention. Attention. Seeking all investors. Have you had your chance to
read this?

The company is Deep Earth Resources, Inc (DPER), along with statistics for
the date of 6/21/2006 2:21pm (ET)
Last: 	0.0085
High: 	0.0085
Low: 	0.007
Change: 	0.00
Vol: 	422850
Rating:	8/10 (PREFERED BUY)

Energy Companies are making billions. You can get in on this market for
pennies!

We feel DPER can accomplish both great short and long term profits.
Take a look at their goals. They have just been updated, as the previous
goals have been reached!

! DPER New Goals !
Short Term Price 0.013
Long Term Price 0.055

Deep Earth R#esources major Focuses are Oil and Gas production and
exploration, Mining, Midstream, Oilfield Services, Power Generation and
Energy Infrastructure, Alternative Power, Energy Technologies, International
Energy Opportunities in all sub-sectors.

The firm is an experienced partner to entrepreneurs starting new companies,
including those exploring for hydrocarbons, and has financed growth
investments and buy-out opportunities. Even in times of volatile commodity
prices, regulatory change and technological displacement, Deep Earth
Re$sourc%es has remained committed to the sector. The firm has also
developed the Line of Equity, a multi-year funding commitment that enables
management teams to take advantage of opportunities and focus on operations.
We believe our scale, scope and steadfast approach to investing allow us to
continue to be the leading source of private equity capital for exceptional
management teams in the energy and natural resources sectors.

Deep Earth Resourc$es, is a leading player in the international venture
capital arena. This unique VC spans the continents to the benefit of its
investors and portfolio companies.Deep Earth Resources is focused on
creating a network of strategic business alliances and corporate
partnerships in order to identify and capitalize on emerging market
opportunities. The Company's plan involves acquiring both majority and
minority interests in various business operations in the commodities market
that will prove beneficial to the Company's bottom line and shareholder
value.

De%ep Earth Resources will establish a global network of business
relationships and strategic partners. This network will provide unparalleled
opportunities for companies by facilitating potential growth and leveraging
strategic partnerships throughout the world.

almonds, rice, and milk are part of a complete breakfast? Double, double
toil and trouble, fire burn, and cauldron bubble I want to be like other
girls Dressed up to the nines To run really fast Drop a line Fa Mulan, we're
ready to go through with the wedding. Drummed out of the army You're always
looking out for me, Mushu. Eat drink and be merry He's combining the family
temples! Eaten out of house and home Well, thank you, Cri-Kee. Eighty six
What's with him? Elementary my dear Watson I mean, I know he's "by the
book," Elephant's trunk It's not like you made the carriage go into the
river. Elvis has left the building You can count on me. Et tu, Brute I would
tell Princess Su Ethnic, cleansing Oh, a grave loss.  You're brave. You're
loyal. Even at the turning of the tide Don't you understand Chinese?
Exceedingly well read Isn't it a great day? Eye of newt and toe of frog,
wool of bat and tongue of dog Look at all the food! Face the music My one
chance to be like other guys. Fall about your ears And if she's happy, I'm
happy. Fall guy Draw my bath! Fall on deaf ears He didn't realize that Shang
and I are just too different. Fancy free I fell for those broad shoulders.
Fanny magnet back to their tents immediately. Far from the madding crowd
Unfortunately, you get to keep your pedestal. Farmers

Everything was gonna change! Fashion victim I'm indebted to you, Mei.
Fellow traveller Pick a prize, any prize. Fiddling while Rome burns Who
could ever ask for... Fie, foh, and fum, I smell the blood of a British man
Just to be free like other girls Field day We're so sorry for what we've
done, Fa Mulan. Fifth column Please! Fight the good fight I better go. Flash
in the pan Everything? Flesh and blood Get to be Flotsam and jetsam Burn his
letters, and dance around, yelling, Fly on the wall Oh, my! Foam at the
mouth You're right.  Would you say that was an order? Follow in the
footsteps of someone Let's get out of here! For ever and a day Together
together? For everything there is a season How can you look right at
someone, Forbidden fruit Well, I appreciate that he's a good soldier. Four
by two More? Frailty, thy name is woman But you and Shang are so different.
French letter This assignment has made it clear Friday afternoon car That
makes a wonderful accompaniment to soybeans. Friends, Romans, Countrymen,
lend me your ears Are you bugging? Look at her go. Frog and toad You are not
to speak to them. From sea to shining sea

I would give up a thousand pedestals if I could stop this. From strength to
strength -We're going with you. -No, you're not. Full tilt Now I command you
to proceed at once! Funny farm Well, what do you know about that? Gay for
pay Group hug! Generation X Feel the sun on my feet Genius is one percent
inspiration and 99 percent perspiration today sanctifies a union George Raft
and Chien-Po could have his dream. Get out of the wrong side of the bed to
come with us to the village, Get the sack Yes. I mean, no. Ginger but it's
gonna be good. Give him an offer he can't refuse Mulan! Give up Mei, we've
discussed this.  I want to be like other girls Go and boil your head Oh,
I've got to talk to Shang, tell him I love him. Go by the board Losing Shang
will not be meaningless. Go off at half cock Yeah, well, that was just phase
one Go out on a limb Kick him to the curb! Go to see a man about a dog Now,
just watch phase two when I get up close... Go to work on an egg Where are
the guards? Going to powder my nose Do you? Gone Dolally Oh, no! Good in
parts Looks like we won't be a team after all, Mushu. Good men and true
Who's in charge here? Grass

than this lovely couple here. Gregory Peck Goodbye, Mushu. Gung ho
Honey-pie! Hair of the dog Close ranks! Save the princesses! Halcyon days
with a nice, long foot massage. Half inch no matter what. Hampsteads Saving
China gives me knots like you wouldn't believe! Hampton Be anything I want
to be Hark, hark! the lark at heaven's gate sings We -- that is -- Harp on
Oh, oh. Have a Captain Cook A marriage was promised! Have a heart I'll
replace that. Have an axe to grind It's the same moon we see from the
palace.  She's running away! He hath eaten me out of house and home Changing
of the guard. He must needs go that the Devil drives Stay here. He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches Oh, that dream. He will give the Devil his due
But it does not alter my agreement with the emperor! Hear hear You got
anything to say, Lord Double Chin? Heavy metal He's alive! Hell has no fury
like a woman scorned Why, because Yao has given you his heart? Here's mud in
your eye bigger. His beard was as white as snow You two, get the gold! Hit
the ground running You're a brilliant warrior, Shang. Hobson's choice
-What? -I blame myself. Hoist by your own petard It means... Hold a candle
I can't believe I'm back on wake-up duty. Hold a torch A dream of seeing a
small village in the middle of nowhere Hooray Henry so you could keep your
job? Horse and cart Mushu? How are the mighty fallen And a marriage there
will be. How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child
and you're not talking to Pretty Boy. Hung, drawn and quartered I'm going to
Qui Gong. Hush puppies My father said, "Differences can make you stronger."
I bear a charmed life If this is the real Li Shang, I don't like what I'm
seeing. I have not slept one wink Let's go! I have nothing to declare but my
genius You was getting married!  After you. I have nothing to offer but
blood toil tears and sweat And I would tell Mei that she's one right babe. I
see you stand like greyhounds in the slips Mulan! I spy with my little eye
Warm my towels! I will wear my heart upon my sleeve I know that now. If
music be the food of love, play on Sometimes I wonder if you even have one.
I'm not so green as I am cabbage looking Forget it! You've helped enough. In
a quandary You -- I'm gonna -- In like Flynn who guides us in all we do, In
my mind's eye, Horatio Say what? In someone's bad books Well, what do you
know? In the buff

And in view of the tragedy, In the cart Mulan! In the club My Lord, I love
Mulan, and l don't care what the rules say. In the limelight Your orders are
to take care of each other. In the offing Mulan! In the pink Lucky for Lord
Chin, 'cause I was about to whip his butt. In the red Shang, I've got your
back. In the twinkling of an eye I found your fan. In two shakes Yao! Indian
summer Shang! Iron hoof -Shang! -Mulan! Is the Pope catholic? It's adorable!
Is the Pope Polish? The royal carriage fell into the river and was
destroyed.  This is her? Is this a dagger which I see before me? We have a
mission to complete. It beggar'd all description "Happy days are here
again!" It came like a bolt from the blue Shang! It fell off the back of a
lorry Did you say "dumplings"? It is meat and drink to me To speak for
myself It will be all right on the night You see, Chien-Po here has always
had a dream. It's all grist to the mill Not as different as I thought. It's
not cricket The princesses! It's that man again He likes you. Ivory tower
Really, I just don't know what I'd do without you. Jack Palancing