dont be too latex

Corina Kdmejjnjvdxa brettany na email.ne.gs
Čtvrtek Březen 2 21:44:47 CET 2006

I have a subsxcription with this promotiional newsletmter that
recommends stocks and got in with someone on the inside of the
newsletter company

Just heard they are going to recommend ADCS- next week

Traded on the pink shelets – heard $1.90 is what it will probably go

They did GERI the firsqt of Dec and STTK in Nov dmo

I checked out ADCS webnsite – (search Yahoo...for the site...search
AdCapital) , or you can ggo to one of the press releases in the
financial section on Yaholo to get the web site, looks like could be
something big

I have servers at work and I bouwght an emfail program so I loveww
sending out things like this and giving peopule tips
fg
Heard I have to say this, I bought 6700 shares beytween .80 and .90
and I will sell if it goes up, probably I’ll sell if it goes wayn
down too."aqd