miss the friday

Hiram Phillips eanmnfkfcb na etnic.be
Pátek Březen 17 23:51:26 CET 2006

This tightly held company has rocketed up in price
on every great news release.  More spectacular
news expected this week.  All our members should
get in on this one early before it blows up.

Symb0l: EG LY .ob
Current_Price: Around  1.OO
Target:  4.50

EMLCR WTT SG K NTWK

Profits for the 9 months ended Sept,30 2005: 1.1miIIion
 This means that this company is earning over 10
cents per share in only nine months!

JI HL 2axiomatic MFNM WBRDN

It has a wholly-owned subsidiary company in
mainIand China-Nanjing Goldenway Garment Company,
Ltd.

The company has over 700 team members, totaI
assets near US$7.5M, and annuaI revenue of approx
US$8m. We feel that the fundamentaIs of this company and
the hot market sector make it a winner. But what
is really going take off is the expected BIG NEWS.

Watch this one go Higher and Higher ALL WEEK

MSTS WJ myel H NJ
PRW F astray] TGBGA FIMMZ
basicBZE VENV JHYH FT