Platinum Stock Report

Glennie C. Robinson Randi na paypal.com
Neděle Květen 14 00:38:24 CEST 2006

Symb0l: V MC I. P K
Pr ice: 1.53

Investors, you keep your eyes peeled on this baby Monday!
Huge Advertisement campaign going all weekend.

Vemics and MediaNow Anounce Strategic Alliance - Tuesday May 9th

RIVER EDGE, NJ--(MARKET WIRE)--May 9, 2006 -- Vemics, Inc. (Other
OTC:VMCI.PK - News), a leading provider of hosted, real-time conferencing
and collaboration applications, and MediaNow, a foremost supplier of
mission-critical, IP networked visual solutions for government and corporate
clients, today announced a Strategic Alliance which gives MediaNow limited
exclusive rights to represent the Vemics LiveAccess(TM) solutions to U.S.
government agencies and other U.S. government buyers.

The alliance with MediaNow puts Vemics LiveAccess solutions on GSA Schedule
70 and lists Vemics solutions online at www.GSAadvantage.gov, the official
Website of the U.S. General Services Administration.

Schedule 70 provides simplified acquisitions to all federal and military
agencies and Federal law also permits state or municipal governments, health
organizations and educational institutions to purchase IT goods and
services.

"We're very excited to align Vemics with MediaNow. They have a proven track
record of providing mission-critical visual technology to military and
government clients," said Vemics president and CEO Fred Zolla. "We now have
a partner who understands the federal space and is ready to integrate
LiveAccess as a key component for providing seamless visual communications
across their IP networks. The relationship will provide a powerful marketing
advantage to Vemics -- an advantage we intend to aggressively pursue."

Throughout its history, MediaNow has provided unsurpassed methods for
distributing dynamic visual information. "By teaming with Vemics, we will
now be able to offer our clients powerful real-time collaboration tools and
also provide an efficient new way to train them on our extensive product
line," said MediaNow president, Marty Pisano. "Vemics will maximize the
efficacy of our visual networks, and will open the opportunity to create
private branded products."

About MediaNow

MediaNow has been a trusted source of mission-critical IP networked, visual
technology for government and corporate clients since 1986. With a focus on
highly scalable visual information systems, MediaNow has provided systems to
all branches of the US Armed Forces, including forward combat positions in
both Iraq and Afghanistan. In addition, leading corporations worldwide turn
to MediaNow for Digital Signage, Data casting, IPTV and HDTV deployments.

MediaNow is also known as a leading provider of large format LED Displays,
Message Centers and Billboards throughout the U.S.

About Vemics, Inc.

Vemics, Inc. (Other OTC:VMCI.PK - News), through its wholly owned
subsidiary Vemics, Inc., headquartered in River Edge, New Jersey, with
offices in Boston and Philadelphia, is a leading provider of hosted,
real-time conferencing and collaboration applications.

Vemics LiveAccess(TM) solutions combine multipoint video/voice and data
technologies with industry specific content backed by consulting expertise
and deep customer support enabling organizations large and small to
collaborate and learn face-to-face, online from almost anywhere with little
or no capital investment. Vemics delivers bottom-line benefits to companies
and institutions that need to expand collaborative reach beyond conference
rooms and classrooms or need best-in-class industry specific content
delivered in real-time by leading trainers, subject matter experts and
coaches.