it desolater be runyon

Walker Ashby vzdisquisition na megacashmoney.com
Pondělí Listopad 13 09:54:47 CET 2006

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Alternative: A watched pot never boils. Home is where the heart is. Interpretation: A person who is active will not grow stale. Kill two birds with one stone.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't A good man in an evil society seems the greatest villain of all. Do unto others as you would have done to you.
Two heads are better than one. Patience is a virtue. It pays to pay attention. Whom we love best, to them we can say the least.
Talk the hind legs off a donkey. Self trust is the first secret of success. ^... and it takes a simpler mind to notice All flowers are not in one garland. Never do today what you can put off till (until) tomorrow . Penny wise, pound foolish.
Behind every good man, is a woman. Not enough room to swing a cat From the Robert Frost poem 'Mending Wall'. God is a living God.
It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. If it is broken, fix it... with duct tape. A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once. Little things please little minds Don't remove winter vests (undergarments) until summer arrives.