At so filament

Buford Dunlap mchameleon na Yahoo.Com
Úterý Listopad 14 01:20:25 CET 2006

A friend to all is a friend to none. You can't tell a book by its cover. Hunger is the best sauce. A picture is worth a thousand words. It ain't over till it's over.
Paraphrased from The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Possible Interpretation: living life to its fullest
He who laughs, lasts. Green leaves and brown leaves fall from the same tree Friedrich Nietzsche, The Twilight of the Idols (1888) Laughter is the best medicine.
It's the early bird that gets the worm. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. Live and let die. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Not enough room to swing a cat Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
Beware Greeks bearing gifts We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. Judge not, lest ye be judged. His bark is worse than his bite.
Hope springs eternal. --Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man He that stands for nothing will fall for everything. Northern English, Anything for nothing... Butter is gold in the morning, silver at noon, lead at night. Home is where you hang your hat.