No in indescribable

Mildred Lord xshallow na filejunkies.net
Úterý Listopad 14 16:41:06 CET 2006

The key to all action lies in belief. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Whom we love best, to them we can say the least. And drinking largely sobers us again. Nature, time, and patience are three great physicians.
Never judge the book by its cover. A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on. This too, shall pass.
There's always a deep breath before a plunge. Where there's a will, there's a relative ! Simple minds think alike. (William Truong) A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! Possible Interpretation: Accomplishing two things with a single action. Good eating deserves good drinking. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. Learn to walk before you run. Friedrich Nietzsche, The Twilight of the Idols (1888)
Whom we love best, to them we can say the least. It takes all sorts to make a world. Possible Interpretation: Accomplishing two things with a single action. Possible Interpretation: You can achieve something in a variety of methods.
Attributed to Winston Churchill. It's easier to turn falsehood loose than correct it everywhere it runs to. or when it rains, it pours. Don't shut the barn door after the horse is gone. Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring: Possible Interpretation: You cannot explain what some people like.