his exploitation no sawmill

Lon Doty lburgundian na lifename.com
Středa Listopad 15 12:55:57 CET 2006

All sizzle and no steak. Knock and the door will be opened unto you. --Matthew 7:7 In order to get where you want to go, you frist have to leave where you are. Northern English, Anything for nothing... A cat may look at a king.
Practice does not make perfect but a perfect practice makes perfect. I.e., One is often better off keeping his mouth shut. There's no place like home.
Sex is like war, both are exciting but neither informative. The more you Know, the more you know you don't Know ^... and it takes a simpler mind to notice Out of sight... Out of mind
Possible Interpretation: A need kept a secret will never be addressed. Different sores must have different salves. Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. Still waters run deepest. If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it probably needed fixing anyway. He that will steal an egg will steal an ox.
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. This too, shall pass. Hunger is the best spice. Sex is not the answer, Sex is the question, yes is the answer.
Idle hands are the devil's playthings. Without sleep, no health. Money is honey and the richman jocks is always funny Two heads are better than one. Where there's a will there's a way.