100% life changing opportunity

pithy cost3wearied na adidas.co.uk
Čtvrtek Říjen 5 01:17:44 CEST 2006

What is the Green Card Lottery?

Each year, the Diversity Lottery (DV) Program makes 50,000 immigrant visas available through a lottery. If you receive a visa through the DV Program you and your family will be authorized to live and work permanently in the United States.

How can we help you?

Fast and Easy step-by-step online registration with personal assistance by our Immigration Experts
Winners Receive: A FREE Airline ticket from your country to the USA to claim your Green Card
Timely Submission: You do not need to worry about the submission period.
No Missing Details: We will ensure your application has all the required details according to the USA State Department rules and regulations.
Multiple Year Submission - Fill your details once and we will resubmit your application (subject to fee).
Double Chances for married people.

30% of the applications submitted are rejected each year due to formal or technical mistakes. We can guarantee an error-free application.

DO NOT let a technicality come between you  and your goals and dreams!

To read more about the advantages of applying to the Green Card Lottery through usavis, go to:
http://linkachi.com/?6f