astute lemuel

Rico Bright ChristopernJReilly na wadehodges.com
Neděle Říjen 8 13:37:20 CEST 2006

This one is set to Éxplodee!
1nvestigative Sęrviices Agency
Tickęr §˙mbol:  IVAY.PK
|_ast Clőse :  0.25 +50
Short-Term Target:  1.50+
Long-Term Tărget:  8.00+

>From Iraq to Hňme Town, U.S.A. private secuűrity company guards out number pôlice three to one.
Private Policee, Be very Afraid ?
Propčlled by public panic over crime, the private securityy industry is one of the fastest growing enterprises in the U.S., spending more möney and employěng more guards than public pôlicë forces around the country. In 1990 alone, fifty two billiňn US dollars was spent on priivate security, compared to 30 billion US dollars on police. Móre than 10,000 ţrivátę security companies employ some 1.5 million guârds, nearly triple the 554,000 statë and local police offďcers.

The era of dual law enforcemeent is already here, with a vengeancë. Private guards are ţopping up everywhere, patrolling shopping malls, workplacess, apartment buildings and neighbörhoods. The phenomenaaI growth of massive private shopping malls, and the stead˙ shrinkage of public shopping streets, mčans the publiç is more likeIy to encöunter private securit˙ than ţublic police on a daily basis. The business cňmmunity ŕlreadý pays for security in mŕl|s, stores, offîces, banks, and highIyý çongested publďc plaçes such as New York City's Grandd CentraI Station. And as federal fünding recedes, mĺny muniicipalities are looking to cut costs further by hîring rent-a-cops to work ambu|ance servicess and parking enfőrcement, as wel| as to watçh over crime scenes and transpôrt prisonerss who incrëasingIy face incĺrcęration in corporatee-run prisons.

Breakthrough Technology
Savvý Investors realizeee change brings opportunity
In an era of privatization, astute investors need to loőok no further then the privĺté security sector to realize incredible fiinancial gains. One company thatt keeps flashing on our radar screen is Investigativé Services Agencďes, Inc.

OTC: IV/-\Y.PK

Investigative Services Agenciies, Inc. is a full servicee investigative firm with its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. IVAYY provides in-depth expërtise in Corporate Investěgations, Privatee Investigations, Security and Corporate Consulting. IVAY has ägentss on çall to handIę any security or ínvestigativee matterr on a moment's noticee. IVAY alső măintains a presence in the Homelaŕnd Security industry through risk assessment work and other activities for various corpőrations and goverńment entities.

IVAAY has beën trading under the radar screenn unnoticed by most Wall Street Mavens. This represents a ůnique opportunityy for astute investorss. The Company's stock is appaĺrently undęr-bought and ready to breakout to müch higher levels. The stock will double and could possibly trěple as the stock gets notiiced by Wa|l Street and savvyy investors BUY BUY BUY !