As the upon

Phoebe Phoebe na angraphics.com
Středa Říjen 25 10:08:44 CEST 2006

Success is a journey not a destination. Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Forewarned is forearmed. Lead to Success, Follow to Failure (Robert D)
Patience is a virtue. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Vengeance is a dish best served cold.
Out of sight... Out of mind The more things change, the more they stay the same. Ignorance is bliss. Whiskey on beer, never fear. Beer on whiskey, mighty risky.
Possible Interpretation: A person cannot be told what to do in his own house. The cure is worse than the disease. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Thats the straw that broke the camels back. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Why pay for the cow when the milk is free? If wishes were horses Migs would fly. Who keeps company with the wolves, will learn to howl. It's a blessing in disguise.
Garbage in, garbage out. There is only eight years been success and failure in politics. -Jim Brown, Louisiana statesman Possible Interpretation: World War II propaganda illustrating the perils of gossip. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Don't put the cart before the horse.