But do quail

Cherie Navarro mcallaghan2 na anglo-argentine.com
Čtvrtek Říjen 26 02:05:32 CEST 2006

Home is where the heart is. Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive Alternative: Who guards the guardians? Possible Interpretation: If something is good for one person, it is good for everyone; He who laughs last laughs longest.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Definition: A situation almost impossible to complete
Where there's a will there's a way. Hard words break no bones. Make hay while the sun shines. Practice makes permanent
You must never confuse your feelings with your duties. or, It takes all sorts to make the world go round. The coat makes the man. You can't have it both ways. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Possible Interpretation: Do not take on more responsibility than you can handle at any one time.
The end justifies the means. Alternative version: Good things come to those who wait. Give and ye shall receive. - Jesus Christ Don't spit into the wind.
Bitter pills may have blessed effects. Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence in society. -Mark Twain When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Don't remove winter vests (undergarments) until summer arrives. Ne'er cast a clout till May be in.