on vandenberg be vandenberg

Bobbie Soto vandenberg na angles-gite.com
Pátek Říjen 27 16:16:47 CEST 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words, and yet picture books are for infants. Happy wife, happy life. Give a dog a bad name and hang him. It's often a person's mouth broke their nose. It was probably a waste of time anyway.
Grace Hopper The one who dies with the most toys, still dies. Reference to baseball and its anatomical incorrectness.
Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. Bread is the staff of life. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. April showers bring May flowers.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. You can't have it both ways. Nothing to be feared in life ,but understood. New broom sweeps clean. You can't tell a book by its cover.
In the end, a man's motives are second to his accomplishments. While there's life, there's hope. All that glistens is not gold. You can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
Great oaks from little acorns grow. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. Desperate times call for desperate measures. You never know what you've got till it's gone. Wide ears and short tongue are the best.