HELP

Rachelle Mcmullen SusanaqJRoper na jsonline.com
Neděle Září 10 08:04:06 CEST 2006

S BN S.PK -- S.HALLBETTER INDU.STRIES INC.
HOT STO`CK ALE'RT - INV`ESTOR AL.ERT!

Ther'ee is a MASS'IVE PR camp`aign in pro,cess for t,his stoc,k, get in ea'rly on mo.nday mor'ning.

Our obje'ctive h`ere is to fi,nd the n,eedle in the ha,ystack, the dia`mond in the dir,t..
and we bel,ieve we,'ve b'een ve.ry succe,ssful in th'at object.ive wi'th thi.s coo.mpany.

SHALLBETTE`R INDU`STRIES INC (S B NS ,P K)

Comp'any.. SHALLBE`TTER INDUSTRIE,S INC
Sy'mbol; S B NS ,P K
Cur`rentt P'rice; .85
Monda'y tar'get- 1.`15
Marke.t Cap:: 17.3.4 Millio`n
Our recom`mendation.. St'rong Buy, get in e,arly on Mond.ay m.orning.

T`his qu,ick ris,ingg s`tock is a goo'd lon`g te.rm winn,ner. Th.is stoc.k has be,en stea'dily climbin,g, and
wii.ll continu,e to clim`b the cha,rts due to super,b bu.siness s`olutions and c`reative p`artnerships
in the bu'siness w'orld.

Brea'king new.ss:

H`ONOLULU -- Sep,t. 8, 2.006--
.Sha`llbetter's new Presid'ent,  is now in Chi'na exa.mining new resourc.e p,roperties in the ene'rgy
s'ector as wel.l as structu,ring plan's for an ex.panded ex,plorationn
pr.ogram on the Mongo'lian go`ld prope'rty...

Go to you`r fav'orite financi'all s`itee, and re'ad the complee,te n,ews re`lease.

Get in ea,rly on th'is one, don''t m`iss it Mond'ay.

Abo.ut SHALLBE'TTER INDU,STRIES INC

S'hallbetter I.ndustries Inc, is an internationa`l mi.ning c'ompany, whi'ch has excl`usive
govern`ment m.ining rig,hts to m'anyy mi'ning loc'ations, t.hat are h`ighly s'ought a`fter
bec.ause the'y are r'ich in g`oldd. H.aving the`se ri'ghts, in a locati,on wh,ich is ric.h
in gol'd and c.heap in labo.r mak`ess the c`ompanyy ver'y al`luring to investor'ss.