letter

August Short Mickeyi0Melton na bterfoundation.org
Neděle Září 10 15:54:19 CEST 2006

S BNS , P K -- S,HALLBETTER INDUSTRII.ES INC.
HOT STOC'K ALE`RT - IN.VESTOR ALE,RT!

T.here is a MAS'SIVE PR c`ampaign in p`rocess for th.is st'ock, get in e'arly on mo`nday morni'ng.

Our obj`ective her`e is to fin`d the nee`dlee in the hays.tack, the diamon'd in the d,irt..
and we believ'e we`'ve be.en ver'y successfu`l in t.hatt objectiv.e w'ith th,is compa.ny.

SHALLBETT`ER INDUSTRIE`S INC (SBNS , P K)

Com'pany-- SHALLBETTE,R IN.DUSTRIES INC
Symbo.l.. SB N S.P K
Cur,rent Pr`ice.. .85
Mo,nday tar`get:: 1'.15
Mark'et Cap.. 1,7.34 Mi`llion
Our recommen.dation; St.rong Buy, get in e.arlyy on M,onday morni`ng.

Th`is qui`ck ris'ingg s.tock is a go`odd lon`g ter'm winn`er. T'his sto,ck has b.een stead`ily climb`ing, and
will.l contii,nue to cl'imb the ch`arts due to s`uperb b.usiness sol`utions and c.reative part'nerships
in the busines,s wo`rld.

B.reaking new,s:

HONOLU'LU -- Se`ptt. 8, 2'006--
.Shallbett.er's new Presid,ent,  is now in Chi,na exami,ning new re'source pr.operties in the ene'rgyy
secto`r as wel,l as str`ucturing pll.ans for an expand.ed explo'rationn
pr.ogram on the Mong'olian go`ld propert.y...

Go to y'our favorit,e financia,l sit'e, and re'ad the comple`te ne,ws rele,ase.

Get in earl'yy on t'his one, d.on't mm,iss it M.onday.

Ab`out SHALLBETTE,R INDUST.RIES INC

Shallbe`tter Industri`es Inc, is an internatio,nal mi`ning c`ompany, wh,ich has exclusiv,e
govern`ment m'ining r,ights to ma'ny mii,ning lo`cations, thh.at are highl'y sou.ght a.fter
bec`ause the,y are ric,h in go.ld. H,aving t.hese righ'ts, in a lo.cation whi`ch is r`ich
in g.old and c,heap in labo.r mak`es the comp`any v'ery allurin.g to inv`estors.