Maggie Richter MoniquezpWillard na bible.cc
Neděle Září 10 22:26:59 CEST 2006

SB N S.P K -- SHALLB`ETTER INDU`STRIES INC.
HOT ST,OCK AL.ERT - IN.VESTOR ALER.T!

The,re is a MA`SSIVE PR camp,aign in pp,rocess for thi.s stoc`k, get in e'arly on monda'y morni,ng.

Our objectiv,e her.e is to fi`nd the ne`edle in the haysta,ck, the dia,mond in the di,rt..
and we believ,e we,'ve bee'nn ve'ry s'uccessful in t`hat o`bjective wi,th th'is com'pany.

SHALL`BETTER INDUSTR'IESS INC (S BN S, P K)

Compa,ny: SHAL,LBETTER I.NDUSTRIES INC
Symbo,l; SB N S . PK
Curr'ent Pri`ce; .85
Mo,nday ta`rget; 1.`15
Mar`ket Cap.. 17.3.4 Mi'llion
Our reco.mmendation.. Stron,g Buy, get in e`arly on Mond,ay morni,ng.

T.his qu'ick r,ising s'tock is a go'od l'ong t,erm wi.nner. Th.is sto`ck has bee`n ss.teadily climbi.ng, and
w'ill cont`inue to clim`b the chart.s due to sup'erb busines`s solution`s and cre,ative partn,ershipss
in the busin`ess wo'rld.

Bre'aking n,ews:

HON,OLULU -- Se.pt. 8, 20,06--
.Shallbett.er's new Presid.ent,  is now in C'hina examin`ing new resour,ce properti.es in the en'ergy
sect,or as w'ell as st,ructuring pla`ns for an exp.andedd expl'oration
p'rogram on the Mongolia`n go.ld propert,y...

Go to you'r favor.ite finan.cial si,te, and re'ad the comple,te n'ews relea'se.

Get in ea,rly on t.his one, d`on't m`iss it Mon`day.

Abo`ut SHALLBETT,ER INDU`STRIES INC

Shallbette.r Indus`tries Inc, is an i`nternaational minin.gg compan'y, w'hich has exclus,ive
gov,ernment m,ining r.ights to ma.ny m`ining l'ocations, tha`t are h'ighly sou.ght af'ter
bec`ause t.hey are ric'h in g'old. Havi,ng th`esë righ.ts, in a l`ocation w.hich is ri'chh
in go'ld and che`ap in lab'or mak,es the com,pany ver'y alluri'ng to investor`s.