discover graham

Vivian Hurt ephbacklogrku na amcknight.com
Neděle Prosinec 16 10:18:35 CET 2007

Presenting the energy Co to be in for rest 2007
ENERBRITE TECHNOLOGI
Symbol : ETGU

Energy sector is hot right now, and everyone wants in

About the Co
We have two strategic objectives:

~ to become a market leader in developing and marketing innovative and intelligent energy saving solutions that achieve significant savings in the cost of energy and substantial improvements in energy conservation to the benefit of both consumers and the environment

~ to be an integrator of smart automated lifestyle systems that control the interior environment (climate, entertainment, lighting, security) of residential and professional spaces

Ride this winner for easy double or triple bagger

New Jersey also will require preschoolers to get a pneumococcal vaccine and sixth-graders to get vaccines against meningitis, which New Jersey already requires for college dormitory residents, and a booster shot against whooping cough, which in recent years has seen a resurgence blamed on waning potency of shots given to infants and preschoolers.

That's when the "Dark Seekers" venture out: feral, contaminated people with a rabid appetite for flesh but no pupil dilation reflex to protect them against sunlight.

So often, sci-fi is overproduced, but "I Am Legend" doesn't look like a CGI extravaganza. It looks like an edgy suspense movie shot on the fly in New York City after the fall. And because of that, it's all the more effective.

Smith is Robert Neville. The cover of Time on his fridge door pictures a "Soldier. Scientist. Savior?" but that hanging question mark is well chosen, and we divine that his immunity is pure chance.

Smith is such a different type, it's odd to think that he's taken over this mantle. In fact, he's scored consistently well in sci-fi, from "Independence Day" through "Men in Black" and "I, Robot," and there's no reason to suppose the tense, scary "I Am Legend" won't continue that impressive box office run, even if the movie itself flags on the last lap.