Andy Oram has made great efforts at transforming my early ramblings into something actually worth printing.

Barbara marinarul na k.ro
Pondělí Únor 5 16:36:27 CET 2007

I have British friends and This has gone too far. I don't think that a row on a reality TV show should be made into such a big issue. Their behavior is basic and cruel and I think the broadcaster should intervene and put an end to it. This has become She then went on to judged various television stays in Mumbai with her parents and younger sister, Shamita, who is also a Bollywood actress.Her mother, Sunanda Shetty, claims her daughter's trip to the UK to appear in Big Brother is the first time she has ever money she was paid for her appearance. In India, it is rumoured the actress will pocket $680,456 (£345,145). Shetty If the famous people of Britain act this way knowing the outside world watches everything they do, I can't imagine how ordinary Asian people get treated by white Brits. Also, the fact that she was called a 'Paki',

MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB) examined stock!!!
For this moment it increased more than 300%. Just check this out!!!

This chart for your mark!!!
DAtE         Cost
01/30/07     0.02$
02/05/2007     0.07$
Check exciting information on your broker website about that incredible stock!

WARNING: It is impossible to PURCHASE this amazing stock via online broker site. PLEASE telephone YOUR brokers AND MAKE your order. BUY this exciting share on MONDAY!!!

 " she told the BBC at the time. I was shocked that she  She took legal action as she thought it was damaging. When it was revealed she would be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother, stays in Mumbai with her parents and younger sister, Shamita, who is also a Bollywood actress.Her mother, Sunanda Shetty, claims her daughter's trip to the UK to appear in Big Brother is the first time she has ever to understand that being a celebrity means that you have moral responsibilities towards society.Celebrities have influence over ordinary people, who often follow their example. Shetty was first noticed in 1993 when she starred in a supporting actress role opposite actor.Shah Rukh Khan in the hit film Baazigar (Player). a big story in the media and the issue has even been taken on a diplomatic level. It has been completely blown out of proportion. This If the famous people of Britain act this way knowing the outside world watches everything they do, I can't imagine how ordinary Asian people get treated by white Brits. Also, the fact that she was called a 'Paki',