You have mail (7 New)

Donna JanyceHedrick na reng.sun.com
Sobota Březen 3 04:48:36 CET 2007

Confidential Messages:

We were contacted by someone you know very well.
This person has asked us not to share their identity.

We specialize in helping people with many problems, and are looking forward to helping you.

It may be embarrassing having a small penis, but it doesn't have to be this way.  You can disregard this message if you are over 5 inches in length, if not then you have a problem.
Not only are you leaving the ladies unsatisfied, you are being laughed at in the locker room too.
We get several men with these problems everyday, and we direct them to the "Herbal King", who has been the king of enlargement for over 10 years.  After you have received help we can release the identity of the person who sent us your information.

Your Link: http://Editors.allmanxl.com