physician, dentist and hospital data lists

roberta Baker drive7amend na wms.sk
Čtvrtek Září 20 05:48:32 CEST 2007

Sep 17 - 21 - When you buy our MD List you will receive at no charge a Directory for Dentists, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Chiropractors

Licensed MDs in the USA

788,890 in total – 17,400 emails

Lots of MDs in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

Many unique fields like 'medical school attended' and 'location of residency training'

Price Just Lowered -  $383

*** Get the 4 databases below as a bonus when you order the MD list above ***

American Hospitals
23,000 Admins in more than 7,000 hospitals {a $399 value]

US Dentist Contact List
597,000 dentists and dental services ( a $300 value!)

Nursing Homes in the USA
includes over 31,589 Senior administrators, 11,288 Nursing Directors in over 14,706 Nursing Homes in the United States. (value: $249)

Database of US Chiropractors
Complete data for all chiropractors in the USA (a $249 value)

send and email to:  bestmeddata na hotmail.com telephone: 206-333-0438

by sending us an email with "exit" in the subject we will know not to contact you again