Escrow Trust constantly in need of employees.

gunter ellis moody na trustis.com
Sobota Červen 28 07:09:45 CEST 2008

Our company Escrow Trust proposes its services in a very dynamic e-commerce market.

The worldwide volume of e-commerce increases by 10 times every year and has almost reached the volume of sales in real
life. It is expected that in 2012 the e-commerce volume will amount to USD 12,900,000,000 (71,8% of all e-payments).

At present about j of e-payments in the world are made for purchasing electronics and electrical goods. As this market is
developing very fast some companies are displaying any goods for sale, actually knowing beforehand that
no shipment will be arranged after payment. The situation is worsened by the condition of 100% prepayment in main e-commerce at the current stage.  Thereby light-fingered businessmen make use of it.

Our Company's goal is to secure the deal to the maximum, the more especially as it is referred to the expensive equipment
that costs hundreds and thousands of dollars. For this purpose we have our own personnel of Online Escrow Assistant, who
guarantees the deal legality. The procedure is as follows: the ordered goods are received by one of our assistants and
are stored till the receipt of payment from the customer in the amount of the cost of the
present equipment. After receiving the money the goods are shipped to the customer, and the money is sent to the seller.

Our company develops in proportion to the market development; therefore we are constantly in need of employees for the
position of the Online Escrow Assistant. All you need is to receive the goods, check them against the invoice and inspect
the integrity of packaging and contents. If everything is all right, you should wait for the confirmation of payment for
the goods from your manager and to mail the package to the specified address. You can
specify any address which is the most comfort for your work as your office address. The present work
require 3-4 hours of daily occupation without obligatory presence in the office. The only term is the
constant access to the Internet and your availability by phone, e-mail or by any other means of communication.

Main requirements:

 * Age - 18+

 * Initiative, readiness to work

 * Confident Internet user

 * Ability to work with e-mail clients

We propose:

 * Competitive salary

 * Medical insurance

 * Bonuses based on the performance (discussed individually with the manager)

If you are interested in our proposal please send your CV to: career_escrow_trust na yahoo.com

We shall be happy to see personally you among our staff!