Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket

Vyky sally.benjamin na ci.minneapolis.mn.us
Středa Prosinec 21 11:51:28 CET 2011

Hello, my dear friend!
When the eyes meet and hold strongly they are bound to meet again.
I am looking for my soul mate  here. Maybe it sounds unbelievable, but
I know that one day my dream will come true. Just writing these lines puts a
smile on my face. I am waiting for your sweetness, kindness, tenderness
and thoughtfulness www.searchforaman.in/
I?m ready to meet my chosen one who becomes dearest friend and loving
companion. I will smile on his silly jokes and enjoy his playful nature.
We will spend long evenings holding each other hands and talking about our
feelings. I am waiting for you, my true love.
Waiting for your response
Vyky