Start Working Today

editors na muni.cz editors na muni.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 12:44:03 CEST 2011

Salute!

I'm willing to introduce myself as a Human Resources manager of one of the leading investment companies.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
- real estate
- logistics
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- generous commissions up to 2300
- 1 - 2 working hours per day
- flexible working time

Kindly specify your name and telephone number so our manager could be able to contact you and conduct a preliminary interview.  Donna na europe-hire.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.