Start New Employment Today

editors na muni.cz editors na muni.cz
Neděle Červenec 3 02:03:57 CEST 2011

Salute!

Im addressing to you on behalf of a large corporation and Id like to bring your attention to the following information below.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
\ real estate
\ logistics
\ supporting in opening of banking accounts
\ etc.

And for the moment we are ready to offer European citizens several open positions as local manager:
- wages 2300  +bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- free timetable

If you are interested, kindly get back to us with your contact information so we could reach you over the phone. Mattie na europe-hire.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

We thank you for reading our business proposal and will be pleased to have you as a part of our team.