Vacancy - apply online

egee-voce na muni.cz egee-voce na muni.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 16 17:12:05 CEST 2011

Salute!

I am a superintendent of Human Resources department of a large international company.

This company is well known in various fields such as:
* real estate
* logistics
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And our company currently has vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- pay 2.300 EURO + premium
- underemployment
- free timetable

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Rich na totaljob-eu.com

Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.

Please provide your contact information in order we could contact you for further communication.