Virtual Assistant Vacancy

editors na muni.cz editors na muni.cz
Středa Červen 29 21:42:21 CEST 2011

Greetings!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
* real estate
* logistics
* supporting in opening of banking accounts
* etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- pay 2.300  + premium
- partial employment
- free timetable

Should this offer seem to be interesting for you, please indicate your phone number and our manager will contact you to conduct a prior interview.  Devin na europe-hire.net

We are looking for the people who have an official permission to work in Europe!

If you meet our requirement we would love to work with you.