Looking for a real treasure

Ludmyla uff.tecnico na dsccn.com
Pondělí Leden 23 01:35:17 CET 2012

Greetings to you

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. If only you
knew how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see
the way you feel my hopes and dreams. You are the owner of my heart,
the ruler supreme, no matter that we still did not meet I am faithful
to you already. Even in the dark night I?ve only to think about you
to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if
I will never touch the ground again. If only you knew. If only you
could guess how I hear your voice when others speak. It is you whom
my soul seeks in every face. If only you could feel how just your
image has the power to heal. I am willing to give you my all and
expect nothing in return http://first-adore.in/
But oh how I yearn for you. If only you knew...

Embraces
Miranda