Recruitment in the large company

karel na muni.cz karel na muni.cz
Pátek Září 28 08:00:52 CEST 2012

Please let me take some time and announce you about our new hiring campaign started this fall. We would like to bring to your attention the requirements and specify main activities for this position.

Are you taking a career break, looking for a new and rewarding job, recently retired or you are currently looking for part-time job to increase your income,then this position is exactly what you are looking for.

Occupation: Flexible working hours varying from 2 up to 8 hours per day. The company will guarantee that you will have at least 20 hrs/week.

Salary: The base salary is 1000 EUR paid every two weeks plus additionally you will receive 4% commission paid immediately after the transfer is completed.
Please pay attention that this job is available only within business hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, MON-FRI, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM SAT. We will arrange the schedule that suits you best.

Region: European Union region

Please note that there are no upfront fees or any other payments to start working with us.

To request an application form, schedule your interview and receive more information about this position, please reply to this email with your contact information e.g. Your phone number, Full name, and country of residence.

Send the data to the email address of company Juan na eurocitieseu.com and before sending check address. (Do not click button to answer.)