Home-Based Job, Individuals Needed

shigella na workbike.co.uk shigella na workbike.co.uk
Pátek Červen 20 17:22:13 CEST 2014

Dear Job Seeker,

Have you been looking for a career opportunity with a dynamic industry leader? There is a position for you! If you are an energetic person, who possesses the desire to assume responsibility, and would like to become a part of a group of design masters, we want you as our new Client Manager!

IMPORTANT: This opportunity is available for candidates currently living in Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Denmark, France and United Kingdom ONLY.

General Responsibilities:

- Developing positive internal and external customer service relations;
- Providing customers with product and service information;
- Managing customer orders and appeals;
- Handling customer order paperwork and records.

Skills Needed:

- Age 18+ only;
- Basic spoken and written English;
- Basic PC and Internet skills;
- Outstanding communication skills and pro-team attitude;
- Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to details;
- Good self-organization skills and the ability to learn quickly.

We offer decent pay: fixed wages plus commission as well as accumulated bonuses and an open-minded approach, which encourages personal development and achievements. Free training, friendly support by a dedicated supervisor and other benefits are also included in the package.

Please get back to this email in order to get further information on the Client Manager job. Individuals who can begin next week will have a priority.

---
Best regards,
Human Resources Manager