Do you need a business loan?

Dr. Mohamad Hasmat Ali native na topica.asia
Pátek Květen 4 14:16:06 CEST 2018

Salaam,

Do you need a business loan?
Do you need money for a business idea you have but need huge funding?
Do you own a business and want to expand?

I am writing from a UAE based investment group. We are expanding our investment presence by granting loan as debt to fund projects outside UAE and to all viable and lucrative sectors at 4% interest per annum with up to 15 years repayment plan with year grace period and also can fund projects from $300,000 to $2Billion USD.

We  also pay 2% commission to brokers/person, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

Contact me on my Email:  drmohamadhasmatali na gmail.com

Thanks and Allah Blessings.

Dr. Mohamad Hasmat Ali
Director Investment Services
Financial Street, Off Sheikh Zayed Road