Various branded products from YI SIAN Promotion Gift

anna na mail-serve-hg.com anna na mail-serve-hg.com
Čtvrtek Listopad 2 15:35:21 CET 2023

  	       	      	Hi Account manager      	      	This is Anna from YI SIAN Promotional Gifts. Our company  has been at the forefront of Eco-friendly products for over a decade. As a  passionate team committed to excellence, we strive to provide you with  unparalleled customer satisfaction.       	      	Welcome to send an inquiry of products you are looking  for.  Here's some of our popular products with low order  quantity cover -       	       	        	- Lanyards        	- Patches / Badges        	- Bags/Pouches        	- Lapel pin badge/Trolley coins        	- Key holders / Pull reels / Carabiners        	- Towels        	- Neoprene products        	- Silicone products        	- Office suppliers        	- Toys        	- Headbands/Beanies        	- Inflatable products         	- Cap/Hats        	- Cups/Can koozies        	      	       	       	       	I remain at your disposal for any further request. We  look forward to hearing from you soon.      	Best regards      	      	Anna      	       	       	YI SIAN Promotion Gifts Co.      	www.yisian.com.tw      	Email : anna na yisian.com.tw / service na yisian.com.twsales na ysproducts.com      	TEL : 886+ 953 515 906      	Taiwan office : No. 225-4, Juguang Rd., Wanhua  Dist., Taipei city , Taiwan (ZIP code 108)      	China office : No.252, Yangmao south zone, Qiantou  industrial zone, Chidian town, Jinjiang city, Fujian, China(ZIP code 362200)