Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

Someone Someone na home.thinking.about.you.com
Čtvrtek Prosinec 12 12:47:14 CET 1996

I hope that you know your GOD loves you, no matter what GOD you believe in.
Thank your GOD for life and ask your GOD to let you live as your GOD would want
you to. When we look closely at GOD we begin to realize that we all believe in the
same GOD, we may see GOD in different ways, but GOD will always be GOD. There
can only be one GOD, and that one GOD loves us all, and wants nothing but the
best for us. If your in doubt, just remember GOD works in mysterious ways, there is
a reason for everything...

God thank you.

Someone