SIMPLE CONCEPT FOR EXTRA MONEY

MR.MORGAN na worldnet.att.net MR.MORGAN na worldnet.att.net
Pondělí Prosinec 16 07:28:29 CET 1996

Hello$

Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally, with NO

CATCH? then keep reading....please take two minutes to read this

article - it can change your life, just like it changed mine. It's

true! You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars

in 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner! I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS

NOT A SCAM! If you're interested in making some big bucks, keep

reading; if you're not, I apologize for wasting your time. Here we go.

A little while back, I was browsing through these newsgroups, just

like you are now, and came acress an article similar to this that

said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks, with only an

initial investment of $5!  So, I thousght, "Yeah, right, must be a

scam", but I was curious, like most of us, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses

stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in

the article at the bottom of the list at #5, and post the article

in at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands). No catch, that was

it! So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I

figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5, right?

This is from someone who has tryed it and it worked like a charm.

I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I still

figured it would end soon, and didn't give it another thought.

But then the money kept comin IN. tripling in size and multiplying

by 10 - 20 times the amount that I got the first week! In my first

week I made about 20 to 30 dollars. But by the end of the second

week, I had made a total of over $1,000!!! In the third week, I had

over $10,000 dollars, and it's still growing! This is my fourth week

(Nov 29) and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and believe it or not the

money is still coming in.... Let me tell you how this works and most

importantly, WHY it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this

article NOW, so you get the information from it, and begin making money.

The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1: Get 5 sepearte pieces of paper and write the following on each

sheet of paper..."PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. YOU ARE NUMBER 4."

Get five $1 bills, and place ONE inside each piece of paper that you

have just written on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not

be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal

envelopes with money in it will get yours). Put one paper inside the

envelope and seal it. Do the same for all 5. You should now have 5

envelopes sealed, EACH having a piece of paper AND the $1 bill inside.

NOTE: Make sure those words that were stated above are written on each

piece of paper. What you are doing is creating a service by this. This

is PERFECTLY LEGAL. Now, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and $1 in

each to the following 5 addresses:

 1. Mark Guerra

    3811 Garden Lake Dr.

     Kingwood, TX 77339

  2.Gillian Taverns

   1109 Southwest Parkway #1305

    College Station, TX 77840

 3. Sarah Simmons

     P.O. Box 120

     College Station, TX 77841

 4. John McRackin

      P.O. Box 7548

  College Station, TX 77844

5. Bryan

    1350 Greens Pkwy #911

    Houston, TX 77067

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the

other 4 names up (5 becoming 4, 4 becomin 3, etc.) and put YOUR NAME as

number 5 on the list. You can slightly alter this article if you need

to, editing what you need to edit.

STEP 3: Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least

200 news groups (there are around 18,000 of them!). All you need is

say at least 200.  HOW TO DO THIS: If you have Netscape 3.0 do EXACTLY

the following:

1)Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS", which is

on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page.  This will bring up

a box to type a message in.

2)Leave the newsgroup box as it is, but CHANGE the subject box to

something eye-catching, like, 'NEED CASH$$$ READ HERE" or

"FAST CASH"!!!

 3)Tab once and you should be ready to type or copy and paste the

article from a text program. Now, retype (only once) or copy and

past (ctrl - c to copy + ctrl-v to paste each time) THIS WHOLE

ARTICLE, word for word, except to insert your name at #5, and to

remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think

you need to make. Keep almost all of it the same.

4)When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in

THIS BOX, right above send, NOT where it says netscape news on

the first box. Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE. Save

your article as a text file to your C: or A: drive. DO NOT SEND

OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU HAVE SAVED IT. Once saved, move

on to number 5 below.

5)If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup now

by simply clicking Send, which is right below FILE, and right above

the Cc: button.

6)Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any news group

then click on "TO NEWS', again (in the top left hand corner of your

netscape navigator. Leave the newsgroups box alone again, put your

eye-catching title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once you're in the body

of the message, and then click on ATTACHMENT, which is below the

Subject box. You will get another box to come up. Click on ATTACH FILE,

then find YOUR FILE THAT YOU HAVE SAVED; click once on this file, and

then click OPEN.  Now click on OK.  If you did this right, you should

see your file name in the attachments box, and it will be shaded green.

IF YOU USE I.E. EXPLORER, IT'S JUST AS EASY: Holding down the left

mouse button, highlight this article. Then press the "CTRL" key and the

"C" key at the same time, to copy this article. Then print this article

for your records to have the names of those you will be sending $1

bills to. Next, go to the newsgroups and press "POST AN ARTICLE".

A window will open. Type in your headline in the subject area and

then click in the large window below. If you want to edit the article,

do so and then highlight and copy it again. Now everytime you post the

article in a new newgroup all you have to repeat is "CTRL and "V" and

press POST.

7)That's it! Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a

different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups.

You see?  Now you just have 199 to go! (Don't worry, each one takes

about 30 seconds, once you get used to it).  REMEMBER, 200 IS THE

MINIMUM. The more your post, the more money you will make. AND

THAT'S IT!!! You are now in the mail-order business and will start

receiving your $1 envelopes from various people all over the world,

within days! HINT: THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY

YOU WILL MAKE. You may want to rent a PO Box eventually, because of

all the mail. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can come up with

a name, such as "manager" or "investor". Just make sure all the

addresses that you have typed in for the 4 people plus yourself are

correct, please. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS! Out of

every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY recieve 5 replies, which is

actually VERY LOW. So I made $5 dollars with my name at #5. Now,

each person who just sent me $1 dollar makes, say 200 postings,

now with name at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not

including yours too. 50 people send you $1 dollar now - that's

$50 dollars you have made! Next, your new 50 agents each post 200

newsgroups with your name at number 3, or 10,000 POSTINGS

(50 X 200 = 10,000). The average returns at $1 dollar each, or

$500 dollars. They in turn make 200 postings, which is 5,000

returns at $1 dollar each, which is $5,000 dollars! And finally,

5,000 people make 200 postings with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1. YOU

NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 DOLLARS BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF

THE LIST.  AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS, AND

IF ONLY 5 PEOPLE RESPOND!!! When your name is no longer on the

list, you simply take the latest posting that is appearing in

the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 DOLLARS TO THE NAMES ON

THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT #5 AGAIN. And start posting again.

The thing to remember is, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD

ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE ARTICLES EVERY DAY -

just like you are now!!! So can you afford $5 dollars to see

if it really works? I think so.. People have said, "What if the

plan is played out and no one sends you the money?" So what!

What are the chances of that happening when there are

TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE whos are joining the

internet and newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users every day, with

THOUSANDS of those actually joining the internet. Remember, PLAY

FAIRLY, AND HONESTLY, and this WILL WORK. I promise you!! You just

have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW.

Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and

always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is

playing fairly. REMEMBER: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! you don't

need to cheat the idea to make money. GOOD LUCK TO ALL, PLEASE

PLAY FAIRLY, AND YOU WILL REAP THE HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS - TONS

OF EXTRA CASH!!! One last note: if you try to decieve people

by posting the messages with your name on the list and not

sending the money to the people already on the list, you will

not get much in return. Someone I talked to knew someone who

did that and she only made $150 dollars, and that's after eight

weeks! Then she sent the 5 $1 dollar bills, people added her

to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks she had over $10,000 dollars!!!

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO

SHARE THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING US