$$$ MAKE BIG CASH NOW $$$

vinne vinne na glo.be
Čtvrtek Prosinec 26 11:10:14 CET 1996

	Well. Let's get started.  A little while back, I was browsing through
these newsgroups, just like you are now, and came acress an article similar
to this that said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks, with only
an initial investment of $5!  So, I thought, "Yeah, right, must be a scam",
but I was curious, like most of us, so I kept reading.

	 Anyway, it said that you send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses
stated in the article.  You then place your own name and address in the
article at the bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at least
200 newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was it! So after
thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I figured  what have I got
to lose except for 5 stamps and $5, right?  This is from someone who has
tryed it and it worked like a charm.  I started getting money in the mail!
  I was shocked!  I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
another thought.  But then the money kept comin IN. tripling in size and
multiplying by 10 - 20 times the amount that I got the first week!  In my
first week I made about 15 to 35 dollars.

But by the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,150!!!  In
he third week, I had over $15,000 dollars, and it's still growing!

This is my fourth week  and I've made about $39,000 TOTAL, and believe it
or not the money is still coming in.... Let me tell you how this works and
most importantly, WHY it works....also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you get the information from it, and begin making money.

The process if very simple, and it consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1:  Get 5 sepearte pieces of paper and write the following on each
sheet of paper... "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. And include your
name and mailing address." Get five $1 bills, and place ONE inside each
piece of paper that you have just written on, and fold each piece of paper
so the bill will
not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal
envelopes with money in it will get yours).  Put one paper inside the
envelope and seal it.  Do the same for all 5.  You should now have 5
envelopes sealed, EACH having a piece of paper AND the $1 bill inside.

NOTE:  Make sure those words that were stated above are written on each
piece of paper.  What you are doing is creating a service by this. This is
PERFECTLY LEGAL.  Now, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and $1 in each
to the following 5 addresses:

   1. John McRackin
      P.O. Box 7548
      College Station, TX 77844

   2. Bryan
      1350 Greens Pkwy #911
      Houston, TX  77067

   3. Mark Jr.
      30 McMellon Rd.
      Iola, TX  77861

   4. Greg
       2913 Richland Ave.
       Louisville, KY 40220

   5. Vincent
       Leopold III Lei 16
       2650  EDEGEM
       BELGIUM

STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other 4 names up (5 becoming 4, 4 becomin 3, etc.) and put YOUR NAME as
number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article if you need to,
editing what you need to edit.

STEP 3: Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least 200
news groups (there are around 18,000 of them!).  All you need is say at
least 200.

Using I.E. EXPLORER, Holding down the left mouse button, highlight this
article.  Then press the "CTRL" key and the "C" key at the same time, to
copy this article.  Then print this article for your records to have the
names of those you will be sending $1 bills to.  Next, go to the news
groups and press "POST AN ARTICLE".  A window will open.  Type in your
headline in the subject area and then click in the large window below.  If
you want to edit the article, do so and then highlight and copy it again.
Now everytime you post the article in a new newgroup all you have to repeat
is "CTRL and "V" and press POST.

That's it!  Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a
different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups. You
see?  Now you just have 199 to go!  (Don't worry, each one takes
about 30 seconds, once you get used to it).  REMEMBER, 200 IS THE MINIMUM.
The more your post, the more money you will make.

AND THAT'S IT!!!

You are now in the mail-order business and will start receiving your

$1 envelopes from various people all over the world, within days!

HINT: THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO,

THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE. You may want to rent a

PO Box eventually, because of all the mail.  If you wish to

stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "manager" or

"investor".  Just make sure all the addresses that you have typed in

for the 4 people plus yourself are correct, please.

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY recieve 5 replies, which is
actually VERY LOW. So I made $5 dollars with my name at #5. Now, each
person who just sent me $1 dollar makes, say 200 postings, now with  name
at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not including yours too.
50 people send you $1 dollar now - that's $50 dollars you have made! Next,
your new 50 agents each post 200 newsgroups with your name at  number 3, or
10,000 POSTINGS (50 X 200 = 10,000). The average returns at $1 dollar each,
or $500 dollars. They in turn make 200 postings, which is 5,000 returns at
$1 dollar each, which is $5,000 dollars! And finally, 5,000 people make 200
postings with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1.

YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 DOLLARS BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF THE
LIST.
AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS, AND IF ONLY 5 PEOPLE
RESPOND!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you simply take the latest posting
that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 DOLLARS TO THE
NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT #5 AGAIN.

And start posting again. The thing to remember is, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL
OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE
ARTICLES EVERY DAY - just like you are now!!!
So can you afford $5 dollars to see if it really works? I think so..

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are TONS
OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE whos are joining the internet and
newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users every day, with THOUSANDS of
those actually joining the internet.

Remember, PLAY FAIRLY, AND HONESTLY, and this WILL WORK. I promise you!!

You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW.

Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.

REMEMBER: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! you don't need to cheat the idea to
make money.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY, AND YOU WILL REAP THE HUGE REWARDS

FROM THIS - TONS OF EXTRA CASH!!!

One last note: if you try to decieve people by posting the messages with
your name on the list and not sending the money to the people already on
the list, you will not get much in return.

Someone I talked to knew someone who did that and she only made $150
dollars, and that's after eight weeks! Then she sent the 5 $1 dollar bills,
people added her to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks she had over
$10,000 dollars!!! THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN
SHARE THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING US ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME, $5
DOLLARS AND FIVE POSTAGE STAMPS!