Okolni pocitace?

hampl hampl na ttc.cz
Úterý Srpen 26 14:33:06 CEST 1997

Petr Snajdr wrote:

> hampl wrote:
> >
> > Existuje laola, to je perlovsky programek , ktery krome "vytazeni"
> > textu z Word 6 nebo 7 umi i vypsat spoustu dalsich info o tom dokumentu.
> > Nachazi se na:
> > http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~schwartz/pmh/laola011.zip
> >
> > Mam ho i na
> > ftp://ftp.ttc.cz/pub/win/unix/laola011.zip
> >

> Je mozne ho nejak pouzit k extrahovani i obrazku a tabulek ?

Asi jenom upravit program.
Polozky v tabulkach jsou oddeleny tabulatorem.
Blizsi info je na
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~schwartz/pmh/laola.html
Autor programu chce vytvorit i program pro konverzi Word na HTML.
Viz http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~schwartz/pmh/elser/elser.html
:

Elser is a program that actually was designed to convert Word documents
easily to HTML documents. Anyway, this is a pretty
difficult task. So the current release of Elser does many things, except
such a conversion. Assume to see a very first result done
on the way to understand Word and then to convert it.
I decided to publish this anyway. I hope the distribution will offer
hints to persons also researching on Word Document format.
Further more I think, the performance on macro and password tasks
already is quite ok.

Available actions
Elser -i {document(s)}
Informs shortly about the document. Details are:
          word6, word7, word8
          Word version used to create document.
          PW "Kohl muÞ weg!"
          Document was stored using password "Kohl muÞ weg!"
          no macros
          This document contains no macros and therefore no virus, too.
          no virus?, virus?, virus!?
          Document might contain / contains probably / very probably
          contains a virus.
          template
          Document is actually not a document, but a template.
          Templates and documents are nearly the same, but word
          stores macros in templates, only.
          fastsaved!
          Document is stored in "FastSave" Format. This is bad.

Ostatni programy v baliku:

lclean, Laola Clean (Sample output, doc)
          Saves the trash sections of e.g. Word 6, Word 7 or Excel
documents to own files,
          or cleans this trash sections.
          To demonstrate the free space in such documents,
          you can insert some file into them.
ldat, Laola Display Authress Title (Sample output)
          Lists author, title, creation date and some other information
          sticked in a laola file. Gets printer information from
          Excel and Word files. Demonstrates how to read "property
sets".
lls, Laola List (Sample output)
          Lists the structure of a Laola document.

lhalw, Laola Have A Look at Word
          Shows text of Word 6 and Word 7 documents.
          Word 8 is a little bit supported, too.

--
S pozdravem

Hampl Jaroslav